OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 4:24 PM, islandVib3s said:

I would like to get on the list please, whichever one is the easiest to use lol I've never used one,I dot have a computer and laptop aswell. Hoping for around the 1st of the month 

The USB is ready for you

20 hours ago, Collin said:

what is the status on the par meter queue?

I can put u in line. 

26 minutes ago, fellowapeman said:

I'd like to add my name to get in line. Thanks! not sure if it's currently available. i'm actually stopping by today because i'll be in the neighborhood. all good if not!

26 minutes ago, fellowapeman said:

I'd like to add my name to get in line. Thanks! not sure if it's currently available. i'm actually stopping by today because i'll be in the neighborhood. all good if not!

We can maybe squeeze u in. Not sure how long u were planning on having it. I was going to send one out on Saturday. But will put u in line. Thanks

4 hours ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

We can maybe squeeze u in. Not sure how long u were planning on having it. I was going to send one out on Saturday. But will put u in line. Thanks

Too late! already stopped by and they were both checked-out :)

All good. I only need it for a day whenever it's free. I only live about 15min away. I could borrow it and bring it back the same day.

On 11/13/2021 at 6:02 PM, reefrun said:

Can I get back in line? Thanks!

First. Ready for pickup 

On 11/19/2021 at 7:40 AM, Lifer said:

Please add me to the list.

second 

On 11/19/2021 at 1:01 PM, Webfoot said:

Could I be added to the list as well? Need to check on my new lighting. 

third

1 hour ago, Sullydanurse said:

Hi I just became a supporting member and would like to get my name on the list please 🙂 

4th