OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

10 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

I do believe there is one currently available as Gumby returned the one he had. Please send refundable deposit to PayPal@pnwmas.org or leave with Jeff at CnC before taking possession. Thanks!

awesome just sent it over with details and username in the notes.  I should be able to stop by tomorrow about 12-1pm

• Like 1

Are all the par meters located in portland? Just switched to radions and am losing sps but that round trip from tacoma to Portland twice[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes, they are located in Portland. I probably wouldn't want to ship because of risk of damage. I suppose we could consider it though. You'd have to pay shipping.

Yes, they are located in Portland. I probably wouldn't want to ship because of risk of damage. I suppose we could consider it though. You'd have to pay shipping.

I totally understand I just wanted to make sure before I considered Other options. I sure would hate to shell out 550 bucks with something the Post Office breaks

• Like 1

awesome just sent it over with details and username in the notes.  I should be able to stop by tomorrow about 12-1pm

Requesting to borrow par meter if available at shop.  

[emoji2325]I'd like to get in line for the par meter. 

Half-astronaut, I do believe the two newer units are checked out by the above individuals. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There's another one available that would work for T5s or Halide, but if you have LEDs I'd wait for one of the other two to return.

I'm taking control of the par meters. We have the USB newer one available and I think half astronaut is next. Still waiting for the handheld newer one to be brought back. Still have the old handheld meter available. Messgae me to get in line or post here. We are going to take $50 cash deposit at the time of pickup and will be returned when its brought back. No more need to PayPal. 

Jsawyer33 I will put u next in line. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

I'm taking control of the par meters. We have the USB newer one available and I think half astronaut is next. Still waiting for the handheld newer one to be brought back. Still have the old handheld meter available. Messgae me to get in line or post here. We are going to take $50 cash deposit at the time of pickup and will be returned when its brought back. No more need to PayPal. 

Jsawyer33 I will put u next in line. 

Thanks Jeff for taking this on. It makes sense to have this somewhere central and more convenient for pick up 

• 2 weeks later...