OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

Do you have an estimate on when it would be available? I'm looking at buying new lights and I want to use it to set those up.
Thanks!
Rich
Hi Rich - good question.  Brandon has been running point on this and I'm not sure where the units are currently.  Will ping him to see if we can get an update. @lewisriverfisherman
I currently have it and I don't believe anyone is waiting for it. I can get it to you. Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

I just might be me.  Milwaukee is a bit out of the way.  CNC will work next week.

Looks like you would be since you indicated either as OK (handheld preferred).  It kind of skipped around a bit.

Just a bit of procedural detail.  We originally were trying to return these to whomever was running point on the program @lewisriverfisherman or one of the other officers/BOD so that they could verify the condition of the unit and arrange for the deposit return.  This helped protect everyone in case a unit got damaged there wouldn't be any ambiguity.  That said, the logistics have gotten a bit crazy - especially with two units - so not sure this protocol has held up.  So... Paul @Trailermann, if you do pick this up from H2Ocooled either directly or via drop off, please verify functionality ASAP so that there are no misunderstandings.  Thank you!

Sean

3 minutes ago, Smiles said:

Hi, I've recently set up my cube and want to test par. Can I please be put on the list? 

Just a heads-up. The par meter is only for paying members of the club. Please feel free to join the club officially and you'll get perks like this while also helping to support the local reef scene. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

Just a heads-up. The par meter is only for paying members of the club. Please feel free to join the club officially and you'll get perks like this while also helping to support the local reef scene. 

Ok, thanks. How do I sign up?

On 1/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, Smiles said:

Ok, thanks. How do I sign up?

53 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sorry we missed this. If you go to the “store” page you should see the option to purchase individual or family memberships via PayPal. 

@albertareef It looks like the process has changed since the membership list was cleaned up.  The store page is now blank, but if you click your username at the upper right, then select Manage Subscriptions, you will see the options to sign up.  Maybe we should make a general announcement about this change?

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.15.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.15.58 PM.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

@albertareef It looks like the process has changed since the membership list was cleaned up.  The store page is now blank, but if you click your username at the upper right, then select Manage Subscriptions, you will see the options to sign up.  Maybe we should make a general announcement about this change?

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.15.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.15.58 PM.png

We should pin a post with this info and perhaps take down the store page unless we have something else to list there. @TheClark @Chief  Thanks for pointing that out John. 

• Like 1