OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

Curious how long people usually borrow the par meters? When my turn comes I want to be sure I don't hang on to it for too long but I'd also like to make use of it for at least a weekend or a few days lol, plan on recording par at different intensities with my new light. There's a chart I found online someone made of par levels with my light at 12" (recommend) but mine is at about ~7"-8" because I had to mount it inside my canopy. And if I had time would like to check my other tanks as well

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TaylorW said:

Curious how long people usually borrow the par meters? When my turn comes I want to be sure I don't hang on to it for too long but I'd also like to make use of it for at least a weekend or a few days lol, plan on recording par at different intensities with my new light. There's a chart I found online someone made of par levels with my light at 12" (recommend) but mine is at about ~7"-8" because I had to mount it inside my canopy. And if I had time would like to check my other tanks as well

Taylor I think usually a couple of weeks is usually good.😀👍

• 1 month later...

Is is possible to find out how many people are ahead of me for the handheld? I kind of forgot about it and I wanted to pay the deposit ahead of time... I'm sure I have time, payday the 19th and I just put a reminder on my phone so I'll have it done.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Trailermann said:

Sign me up for either meter please.  BTW, about how long is the wait these days?  I am too lazy to search thru this posting.

Mr. Trailermann

@Trailermann  all you have to do is look at the first posting to find out how long the wait is.  I will put you on the list and as of right now I believe you are next in line.