Member Renewal - random thoughts and props

albertareef

Just got my automated reminder to renew my membership, which brought up a few quick thoughts...

I can't believe it's been a year since I re-upped my membership and became active in the club again.  Wow... time really does fly when you start getting older (or so they tell me).

It also makes me stop and think of how much help, support, advice and camaraderie this community has provide over the years and how great it has been to get back into the hobby (despite the pitfalls).  It really is a special group of folk.  Just wanted to give a shout out to all the people who have helped me personally get my tank going this time around as well as put so much thought and effort into keeping the club and forum up and running.

So - special cheers to Kim, Holly, Robert, Jeremy, Sirena, Scott, and Greg.  Your tireless work for the club and personal advice/assistance are greatly appreciated. You all rock!

• Like 3

Love this community and all you like minded reef junkies.  

So much good comes out of this group.  Sharing of info, swapping of coral, lending each other a hand in emergencies... Heck I could do a tribute thread to all the cool pieces of coral amassed from you all over the years.

It's a great honor to be a part of 'behind the scenes' activities along with others like @Chief and @softy and the admins before to help keep things ticking.  Thanks for renewing Sean and for the acknowledgement!

• Like 2