Happy Birthday Garrett from TPA!!!

Emerald525

I have known this guy since he started with a sweet little garage shop specializing in all sorts of inverts at a cheap price!

I remember when he had more hair on the top of his head and less on the chin! :rolleyes:

It's always fun heading down to his shop and chatting with you!

If you have never been to Garrett's shop the original The Premium Aquarium (TPA) it's definitely worth the drive to Salem!

You have come a long way and should be very proud of all you have done!:icon_bow:

I hope you got the day off today and are spending time with your lovely family!  It's hard work being a business owner and a father and you're doing a great job!:clap:

Happy Birthday!:cheer:

• Like 3

hbg.jpg

Happy birthday, Garrett!  TPA will always be special to me, because my first saltwater tank got its start with live rock purchased there, during my first-ever club meeting at the store. It was then I realized my fish-only plan was doomed, because everywhere I looked, there were corals in beautiful colors and shapes I had no idea existed. That was a great day for me, and I hope today is great for you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

I have known this guy since he started with a sweet little garage shop specializing in all sorts of inverts at a cheap price!

I remember when he had more hair on the top of his head and less on the chin! :rolleyes:

It's always fun heading down to his shop and chatting with you!

If you have never been to Garrett's shop the original The Premium Aquarium (TPA) it's definitely worth the drive to Salem!

You have come a long way and should be very proud of all you have done!:icon_bow:

I hope you got the day off today and are spending time with your lovely family!  It's hard work being a business owner and a father and you're doing a great job!:clap:

Happy Birthday!:cheer:

I remember his first garage store, and then the next, and then the Kubler store, and now the great empire. I sat next to him at my very first meeting and would like to think we have been friends since. It's been a long time.... 

Happy birthday mang. Today is yours. 

• Like 1