Party Bus for April Meeting?!?!?

Sirena

UPDATE!

I have secured the mighty pink hummer and am working out details. There has been a possible change in plans but it will bring the price down to $30 a person as our wonderful board is basically paying the deposit [emoji177][emoji8][emoji1].

It was suggested that we meet at Cuttlefish at 9am the take the limo to Upsdales, then to Golden Basket and end back at Cuttlefish. Then we can eat and stay as long as we want [emoji4] and it drops the overall cost by $180!! (Good idea Karen!!!! [emoji106][emoji41]) I do not know yet if the limo service is available that early I have left the guy a message.

If not we will go with the original plan and it will be $40 a person.

We do have room for 1 more person...officially but they did say 16-18 ppl soooo.... we can get friendly if there are more interested I will also make an alternate list of more are interested [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm going to try my best! If I can make it I'll bring a bottle of wild roots vodka [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I put you down!!!! Now who do we need to pay off to get you there?? [emoji56][emoji849]

Tbh, I'm on the fence about it and I'd be with my wife (the last available spot maybe?) But I have an appointment to get punched in the face at team practice from 8:00-9:30 so I couldn't make it until ten.

Any reason we can't meet at CC at ten? Definitely don't wanna rearrange the whole tour for my sake, though.

1 hour ago, Sirena said:

... they did say 16-18 ppl soooo.... we can get friendly if there are more interested

One person not more than 150 pounds may sit in my lap. :biggrin2:  Although, I weighed more than that on the last tour and had no qualms about parking my behind on the laps of poor Holly & Kim! :laugh: 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

One person not more than 150 pounds may sit in my lap. :biggrin2:  Although, I weighed more than that on the last tour and had no qualms about parking my behind on the laps of poor Holly & Kim! :laugh: 

Hmm,  If I start dieting now... Naw - guess I will have to sit this one out as I have a standing conflict with Sat AMs anyway.  I wish I could join you all though - way more fun than I will be having.  At least I can say that I don't plan to be punched in the face (what's with that Andrew?).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

Tbh, I'm on the fence about it and I'd be with my wife (the last available spot maybe?) But I have an appointment to get punched in the face at team practice from 8:00-9:30 so I couldn't make it until ten.

Any reason we can't meet at CC at ten? Definitely don't wanna rearrange the whole tour for my sake, though.

If you and your wife could get a ride to Upscales you could still board and we wouldn't be leaving there until 1100am so there would be lots of wiggle room and you wouldn't miss any of the tour.

If you and your wife could get a ride to Upscales you could still board and we wouldn't be leaving there until 1100am so there would be lots of wiggle room and you wouldn't miss any of the tour.

Hahah we must be in sync (like the boy band [emoji41][emoji848]) I just sent him a PM about this !!!

• Like 1

If there is a spot left, I'll take it! I thought it was full last night.

Sorta kinda not really lol. One person I talked to said 16-18 one said 20. So if we settle on 18 we should have room for massive amounts of Jell-O shots, vodka, patron, bloody Mary's, mimosas..... oh yeah and cooler for fish stuff [emoji15][emoji848][emoji41]. I'll add ya to the list Bill

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sirena said:

Sorta kinda not really lol. One person I talked to said 16-18 one said 20. So if we settle on 18 we should have room for massive amounts of Jell-O shots, vodka, patron, bloody Mary's, mimosas..... oh yeah and cooler for fish stuff emoji15.pngemoji848.pngemoji41.png. I'll add ya to the list Bill

Margaritas !

• Like 3

Ok, so the wife and I are down. If meeting is at ten, we'll just meet up with everyone. If it's at nine, we'll either meet at Upscales or I can skip practice at meet up with y'all at the origination point. Still considering the latter.

ALSO! I might have one more person if I can be the straw that strains, but doesn't break the camels back. Something like a surprise guest.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

Sirena, you may have missed it, but the first person on your list also has a + 1. Looks like it's going to be a cozy ride! :couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove:

Dbeyer is the +1. Lexinverts is in so we are now full! She will post up a new thread and have an alternate list so if people are still interested let her know! :)

Pink party hummer here I come!:yippee:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

Sirena, you may have missed it, but the first person on your list also has a + 1. Looks like it's going to be a cozy ride! :couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove:

Yikes! We might have to request a trailer to fit all of the styro coolers full of coral we will be hauling. :highfive:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stylaster said:

The way it works is you fill your cooler full of your favorite drinks first then you have to drink that down and replace with coral and fish :)

Maybe the stores will provide drinks to like Vegas in the hopes the more you drink the more you buy!:drinking:

• Like 1

Sorry if the dates conflict with Easter plans. I had no idea when I first set this up and was hoping since this was on a Saturday it wouldn't interfere with Easter plans.

in the interest of simplicity and clarity, I'm closing this thread. The thread with the sign up sheet and payment is here: