Have you tried Medic?

Lovesalt

26 minutes ago, Lovesalt said:

I ordered this directly from them and it's lost in shipping...doh! ??‍♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frustrating!  That is one of the challenges if no one has it locally - by the time you get it, it may be too late. Hopefully your powder blue and the rest of the gang hangs in there. I wonder if we could convince one of the locals to stock some if it proves effective.

• 2 weeks later...

So about Medic...
My order was lost in the mail so my tank had 8 days to grow ich. I have been using Medic daily but the problem is persisting. I would say that it's working to a point. Fish aren't dying but the still have ich. I've heard this isn't great if you're in a crisis, rather if you have a new outbreak. I've also heard that it's useful to use every few months to control ich population (assuming most of us have some exposure). I think that makes sense. I'm pulling fish now to run them in copper.
Anyone else have any experience with Medic?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lovesalt said:

So about Medic...
My order was lost in the mail so my tank had 8 days to grow ich. I have been using Medic daily but the problem is persisting. I would say that it's working to a point. Fish aren't dying but the still have ich. I've heard this isn't great if you're in a crisis, rather if you have a new outbreak. I've also heard that it's useful to use every few months to control ich population (assuming most of us have some exposure). I think that makes sense. I'm pulling fish now to run them in copper.
Anyone else have any experience with Medic?

Good feedback but wish it would have been more effective for you.  Good luck with the copper treatment - hope you are able to save everyone.