Most amazing fish ever! :)

Emerald525

Picked this little guy at  Cuttlefish today! This has always been on my want to have fish and I thought I would surprise Sirena!

These are just the cutest little fish! They are shy and he's hiding in the corner right now but think he will do well in this tank with mild mannered seahorses!

Thanks Jeff you really made my day and Sirena's. She calls him Ned because that's the name of one of the Dr. Seuss fish in One Fish Two FIsh!

anthia.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Stugots said:

OMG!!! Wow!!!

Ned clearly rocks. Great pics -- really inspiring -- thanks!

I know you don't have a tank up right now but if you want to check one out in person, Cuttlefish and Coral had another in one of their tanks - at least they did as of a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I know you don't have a tank up right now but if you want to check one out in person, Cuttlefish and Coral had another in one of their tanks - at least they did as of a couple weeks ago.

Thanks @albertareef.  I've been meaning to get over there. Appreciate the info!

Love this fish

52 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Yeah I believe they only collect them one or 2 times a year according to Jeff so they don't come around very often! He was a little spendy but he's the only fish going in the seahorse tank so I wanted to get something special.

Usually only able to be purchased for 2 months out of the year. 

1 hour ago, Lexinverts said:

Aren't they jumpers? Do you have a screen on the top of that tank?

Very cool fish.

Any fish can jump. I have had clownfish jump. I told Sirena there is always a chance but she would rather not have a cover. 

In my experience jumping often happens when a fish is freaked out and running from another fish so Ned being the only inhabitant with 2 docile and slow Seahorses makes it less risky but always a chance. 

Even with a cover cover I have had firefish jump.

• Like 1