Big sale! Starting Tomorrow!

I was in there yesterday and there is tons of amazing stuff--especially the zoa colonies and mushrooms. I should have bought this zoa colony that was blue with a yellow skirt for only 40 bucks. There must have been twenty heads on it. Not to mention the blotched anthias I left behind. I might swing by on Sunday afternoon to see what's left.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gil&Fin said:

I was in there yesterday and there is tons of amazing stuff--especially the zoa colonies and mushrooms. I should have bought this zoa colony that was blue with a yellow skirt for only 40 bucks. There must have been twenty heads on it. Not to mention the blotched anthias I left behind. I might swing by on Sunday afternoon to see what's left.

Hey Holly - I ended up taking that zoa colony of which you speak so you know where you can get some whenever you want. You will just need to frag them tough as I have never tried.  I know, lame ? 

Edited by albertareef
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Oh I am sure you left with something................:popcorn:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, albertareef said:

Hey Holly - I ended up taking that zoa colony of which you speak so you know where you can get some whenever you want. You will just need to frag them tough as I have never tried.  I know, lame ? 

Bert its real easy with zoas...........if you ever want a hand let me know. I don't do single polyps though.......

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, spectra said:

Bert its real easy with zoas...........if you ever want a hand let me know. I don't do single polyps though.......

Thanks Scott - I will hit you up for a lesson at some point. I haven't really kept them in previous tanks so am a bit under informed. The ones I got from you, however, have kind of brought me around. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Thanks Scott - I will hit you up for a lesson at some point. I haven't really kept them in previous tanks so am a bit under informed. The ones I got from you, however, have kind of brought me around. 

Zoas are where its at ;) those sticks are just so over rated :popcorn:

Edited by spectra
  • Like 4