17 gallon acrylic frag tank

gawf4fun

Dimensions are 24" x 16" x 10" with all-in-one design.  Good condition includes blue/white LED light w/3 watt bulbs, tunze powerhead, return pump, heater, skimmer, cooling fan, 2 pieces of live rock, sand, some green polyp leathers, and a small clean up crew.  

Asking $200 for the full system. Located in Lake Oswego.

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

21 hours ago, Zoolander said:

Scratches?

Well, upon further inspection, there are some slight scratches on the face of the tank.  None which are significant enough to be seen without getting pretty close however.

It is acrylic though, so these can be easily buffed out.  Also, it is a used tank and the whole system is priced to move.

Thanks for your interest.

mark

Hi Mark,
Tried to PM you but wouldn't go through so will ask here...
Do you have an overall height for this setup with the light and any necessary clearance (for cord connections etc.).  Also a brand/model for the light would be helpful.
Thanks!

I'm on the road so sorry for the late reply. I've got the light mounted under a cabinet in our laundry room. It's about 7-8" above the water surface. That makes the overall height of the system about 24".

I'm sorry but I don't have a brand/model for the light. It's got duel switches ( one for blue and one for white) and has 55 - 3 watt bulbs and three fans. Works great.

Hope this helped.

Mark

b730a5865d3f1d24910e3ce7bf1c12b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk