Free Nuclear Green Palys to Supporting Member!

Emerald525

Well since they didn't sell and I need to make room I am giving away 3 frags of Nuclear green palys.

1. Albertareef

2. Jeremevans

3. saltwater newbie

Heres the deal:

1. You have to be going to the meeting

2. You have to be a supporting member

If you would like to be a supporting member which would be awesome because you get a free raffle ticket at every meeting, get a hug from Gil & Fin , get a cool banner that says supporting member, get access to the members only section, and the warm fuzzy feeling that you are helping this club carry on  :love_heart: Sign up right here:

http://www.pnwmas.org/store/

If you meet criteria 1 and 2 then be the first 3 people and the frags are yours! It's that simple!:peace:

If you post up here that you want a free frag and you do not meet criteria 1 or 2... I will ignore you... Well probably not but my fish will ignore you... :fish:

If you want to see a picture you can check out my classified ad.  You don't get to pick which one but I assure you if you are not satisfied you can bring the frag back and I will give you a full refund!:rimshot: :joking: (I crack myself up..)

• Like 3

I'll take one. I think I'm qualified.  

I just rejoined and paid dues after almost 10 years away from the club and I am going to be at the meeting this month (with my wife Lindsay and baby Paxton).

This will be nice add to the zoa side of the tank that I am working on stocking up.

Jeremy

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

I'll take one. I think I'm qualified.  

I just rejoined and paid dues after almost 10 years away from the club and I am going to be at the meeting this month (with my wife Lindsay and baby Paxton).

This will be nice add to the zoa side of the tank that I am working on stocking up.

Jeremy

It is yours! I will bring it to the meeting! :) 2 GONE ONE LEFT!

• Like 2