40B and 29G sump

spectra

Well took it all down today and cleaning it up now.......drilled 40 breeder with a durso overflow that is not totally quiet........it was in my garage so I didn't care. Will include all plumbing and also a jebao 3000 return pump. Stand is just a simple 2x3 with a 1x4 top on it. Stand also includes a 4 spot DJ strip and also a power strip on the back of the stand. I will toss in one heater also and a Hamilton MH that is hanging over it now. Basically a ready to run system that would be great for either a frag set up or a QT tank.........Tank has some scratches and well price reflects that as you add it all up and it would cost you over 300 or more to replicate it. Looking for 130.00 out the door.............I can deliver but then 150.00.

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kilmca said:

thanks!  just got rid of a 29g biocube and had to replace it with something...not really but that's what i'm telling myself.  This will be a much better frag tank than the biocube.   

This is going to look really small next to your display tank!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kilmca said:

thanks!  just got rid of a 29g biocube and had to replace it with something...not really but that's what i'm telling myself.  This will be a much better frag tank than the biocube.   

Lmao ! Calvin I thought you wanted your garage back! Going to a good home !

• Like 1