want frags... build you a tank/ sump for trade?

pdxmonkeyboy

hello there,

I am a new reefer but not new to the aquarium addiction. I'm building an arcylic frag tank and sump next week and the idea dawned on me... I could trade my skills for some decent frags. 

I have build about 5 tanks and about 8 sumps so far and all have never leaked a single drop.  it's not difficult to build these things but I do have a very high quality cabinet saw and router which ensures good results. 

you buy the acrylic (it can be CHEAP at this place in Tualatin) and I'll build it.  or I could pay for everything if you have a ton of frags... PM me if you are interested. 

Cheers 

Brian 

hello there,
I am a new reefer but not new to the aquarium addiction. I'm building an arcylic frag tank and sump next week and the idea dawned on me... I could trade my skills for some decent frags. 
I have build about 5 tanks and about 8 sumps so far and all have never leaked a single drop.  it's not difficult to build these things but I do have a very high quality cabinet saw and router which ensures good results. 
you buy the acrylic (it can be CHEAP at this place in Tualatin) and I'll build it.  or I could pay for everything if you have a ton of frags... PM me if you are interested. 
Cheers 
Brian 

Just curious for now but do you do things like a canopy for tanks? I may be looking soon to have one built for my 55 gallon, a canopy that will hold my lights but I'm not positive I want to do it yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

I can build high end cabinentry but honestly, the time commitment is too great.  Working with wood is much more demanding.  Not to get off topic, but dealing with wood grain, mitered joints, and expansion and contraction in humid tank environments is quite complex when dealing with hardwoods.   I may spend 2 hours picking out wood for a piece of furniture with acrylic I just say "give me a sheet of 1/2" cell cast". 

• Like 2