Rose bubble tip anemone - WTS - $50/80

grover2

I am forced to sell one or two of my Rose BTA as it continues to split. They are beautiful and so much fun to watch, but they are taking over my already crowded tank.

I am in Creswell, I come to Eugene almost daily and I will be going to Portland Monday (8/27) if you are quick enough to catch me. I will not ship, but may deliver.

As you can see in the last picture, they get to be quite large. The grandma is at least 12" across.

I would like $50 for the baby, she is about 4" across, but has been hard for me to see. She is generally below the rock. Just split from mom 2 weeks ago.

1baby.jpg

The mom I will sell for $80, she is about 8" across, the furthest to the right in this picture.

1Family.jpg

The small anemone is sold, but the medium sized one is still a great deal!!!!

Please make me an offer, these items need to go!!!! We are expecting a new baby boy in December and I need to uncrowd my tank before then....

I will be in Portland again on September 15th if someone wants to plan ahead, I could deliver.