Petco Sale- Who's going?

R-3

Anyone hitting the Petco sale tomorrow? I was gonna get a 40G Breeder but got a cube from Brandon instead. I wish they had the Oceanics on sale!! I would be there!! I was just wondering who couldnt wait. Later Ryan

Bottoms are tempered, but I think the sides are not. I just drilled an AGA 75 on the back-side and had no problem. Even though there was a warning pasted on the bottom to NOT DRILL.

Good luck. If you need advice or help, there are a lot of people (including myself) that have done this to their tanks.

dsoz

i wanna know if you can drill the bottom of a 40 gallon breeder......anyone wanna be the $40 guinea pig? It doesnt say you cant

You pay the $40, and I'll try the drilling... :) I have not had tempered glass shatter on me yet, but I have never tried to drill it either.

dsoz :)

Bottoms are tempered, but I think the sides are not. I just drilled an AGA 75 on the back-side and had no problem. Even though there was a warning pasted on the bottom to NOT DRILL.

Admit it Dennis, you drilled the front and turned it around. (laugh)(whistle)DOH!

Just kidding, when do we get to see an update of your build?