Calcium supplements

Omoluabi

http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2006-02/rhf/

The cheapest way is to just make your own solutions. Calcium will precipitate with any carbonates, so they usually don't sell them as an all in one. Just as Higher Thinking pointed out.

Bulk reef supply also sells mix your own calcium and alkalinity solutions. I've only heard good results.

Otherwise, just go to any petstore and look for a calcium dosing solution that only has Calcium Chloride. That should do the job too.

As I mentioned in your dKH post, check the water you are getting, what is the calcium from the source? The interesting thing is there is a balance between Calcium Magnesium and Alkalinity, you don't typically just supplement 1 part of it, you get them all into balance and observe how they change and dose based on that with a 2 Part Solution or a Calcium Reactor. Watch the Videos from Ryan over at BRS, and if your feeling really ambitious checkout randy holmes farley's write up on it :) 

• Like 1

Ace hardware has prestige you can order online and pick up in store. Only place I found that had the best combination of overall price.

I usually just buy calcium chloride off eBay. Small amount and cheap enough. I don't want to store too much crap.

• Like 1