What are you using to post pics/videos

The ReefBox

all picture hosting companies are going to compress the image from it's original size.... unless of course you changed your default camera/phone settings to do so.

For our pics...  i created a website to host our stuff.  With all of the tools out there with these hosting companies... anyone can build a website to host pictures....and for only a few bucks a month.  Not to mention all of the other things you get with your own domain.   :)

The 'My Media' option allows uploading of images, I would assume the 'Image' button within the WYSIWYG may also have that option and that it's just not enabled. It appears that the software used for the forum has a Gallery feature and may fill this need, unless the site owner is against hosting images on the server. 

The 'My Media' option allows uploading of images, I would assume the 'Image' button within the WYSIWYG may also have that option and that it's just not enabled. It appears that the software used for the forum has a Gallery feature and may fill this need, unless the site owner is against hosting images on the server. 

The admin team is working on the upgrade.  The upgraded forums will allow for our users to upload pics.  We are still in beta testing of the new update.  As soon as we go through testing.... and re testing... we will update these forums to the latest version..... giving everyone the ability to upload pics.  To what capacity...i  don't know.  There may be some limitations.  I just know that the ability to upload is baked into the new version.

• Like 1

The admin team is working on the upgrade.  The upgraded forums will allow for our users to upload pics.  We are still in beta testing of the new update.  As soon as we go through testing.... and re testing... we will update these forums to the latest version..... giving everyone the ability to upload pics.  To what capacity...i  don't know.  There may be some limitations.  I just know that the ability to upload is baked into the new version.

This would be great.  Seems like this used to be available on one of the previous iterations of the forum but I may just be misremembering... seems to happen a lot more these days.

Edited by albertareef