SPS BOGO Frag Sale!

We are overflowing with amazing sps right now! This Saturday and Sunday we will be running one of our famous buy one get one free SPS frag sale. This is always a great sale that we have been running for almost 4 years. We only do it a few times a year so don't miss out! Here is some of the pieces around the shop at the moment. IMG_8542_zpslhrdcegn.jpgIMG_8548_zpsjlsnxyyx.jpgIMG_8552_zps7q28kyp0.jpgIMG_8557_zpsofcq8qrr.jpgIMG_8567_zpsrl2yy7zy.jpgIMG_8590-001_zps6l00vj1t.jpgIMG_8599-001_zpsqltwu76p.jpgIMG_8594_zpsoqflr2jx.jpgIMG_8537_zpsc5uugdvi.jpgIMG_8533_zpssq7hljay.jpgIMG_8499_zpshrfqbsqs.jpgIMG_8495_zpsji259kyc.jpg 

• Like 3

Scott and I were just there cherry pickin.. Get it while the gettin is good!! :D

Whoa now.......you were cherry picking :laugh:  I just bought a few softies...............

Jorge was a kid in a candy store I want one of those, one of those, ooohhhhh look at that one I will take it to :laugh:

But I will say there were some nice things in there.............Oh and that sweet deal on the Blastos ;)

Whoa now.......you were cherry picking :laugh: I just bought a few softies...............

Jorge was a kid in a candy store I want one of those, one of those, ooohhhhh look at that one I will take it to :laugh:

But I will say there were some nice things in there.............Oh and that sweet deal on the Blastos ;)

Oh you're not getting off the hook that easy!! Scott had 7 or 8 bags on the counter before I got there and still bagged a couple more after. Lol.. "ok I'll take that crazy purple rainbow yuma thing" haha..

Seriously though. Lots of nice stuff!

• Like 1

Oh you're not getting off the hook that easy!! Scott had 7 or 8 bags on the counter before I got there and still bagged a couple more after. Lol.. "ok I'll take that crazy purple rainbow yuma thing" haha..

Seriously though. Lots of nice stuff!

7 or 8 :laugh:  5 total.......2 were fish and then a shroom a Yuma and the cloves.......

I would say 7 or 8 were yours.........I saw you lining up frags on the rack :thumbs:

Oh and Brian do I need to come get you and take you for a spin to cuttlefish :laugh:

Edited by spectra