Thanks PowderBlue!

kilmca

I was on vacation for the last 2.5 weeks and had a web camera setup on the tank so i could keep an eye on it.  my in-laws were feeding the fish but they aren't good with noticing when things are "off/different".  one day i noticed on the camera that the return pump was sucking air so i had my in-laws check the fresh water top off reservoir and it was about half full so that wasn't the problem.  i had them look at a few different things but nothing looked out of the ordinary.  so i contacted Randall cause i don't live very far from him and he was able to come by, on short notice, and figure out that the float valve for the fresh water top off got stuck in the closed position.  he got fresh water flowing again and problem solved.

Also, he was willing to save me a frag of forest fire digi till i got home from vacation to pick it up.  

Just wanted to say thanks again and don't hesitate to deal with him if you are looking buy/sell or trade with him.  

• Like 5