Plumber anyone? Installing RODI to water line

vanz

Alright, so i've moved to my new townhouse and I need to install my rodi unit. I could install it under the sink....but then I'll have to drill the metal for the spout. My gf prefers it not be in the kitchen though, so my option is the garage. The water main is down there.

Someone help me install! I can give corals in exchange or cash.

Can't you just pull the output nozzle out from under the sink when you want to use it? Thats what i did.

DOH! oh man...didn't think of that...thanks, i might go that route. Now if only i can find the thingamajiggy that pierces the water hose...

I bought a T that screws onto the shutoff valve. It has 2 outlets, one goes to the sink, the other goes to my RO unit. That way i didn't ruin the hose, and i didn't have to worry about leaks, or shutting off the house water to install. The unit came with a saddle valve for the drain. I did drill the drain from the sink and install the drain from my RO unit with the saddle valve.

I have mine in the laundry room.

The drain line goes right into the drain for the washing machine and I'm planning on putting an output through the attic and come out through the wall right where my ATO container is located.

That way I can easily fill it whenever needed, and I'll split off another output to keep in the laundry room where my saltwater container is.