Free Xenia

ocboat

This stuff is growing like a weed in my tank and would like to get rid of some. It is the standard brown pulsing kind. It will not be mounted but would be easy to do in your tank. Give me a call if you would like some...503-632-1989. I live just outside Oregon City about 3 miles past the High School.

David

• 3 weeks later...
Quite a bit in my 120. Multiple stalks' date=' probably 50+, throughout the tank.[/quote']

Sill some Xenia left? I'd be brave again. My last 2 grew to 1 year old then dwindled due to old bulbs or wife carying for thank while I was out of commision. Killed most fish but one stubborn/strong lemonpeel angel and bleached all my sps and a star colony. So awaiting some more pulsing action with new actinics and better watter is a start to getting back up. Some frogspawn candy and hammer are viying for a comeback. :)(scary)(clap)(sad)(nono)

Yes, I still have quite a bit of it left.

Sill some Xenia left? I'd be brave again. My last 2 grew to 1 year old then dwindled due to old bulbs or wife carying for thank while I was out of commision. Killed most fish but one stubborn/strong lemonpeel angel and bleached all my sps and a star colony. So awaiting some more pulsing action with new actinics and better watter is a start to getting back up. Some frogspawn candy and hammer are viying for a comeback. :)(scary)(clap)(sad)(nono)

Possibly, but since it's free, I can't afford to spend much in gas to deliver it. If my schedule takes me in that area I'll let you know.

would you be willin to meet me in willsonville or woodburn maybe? cause i am very interested in this stuff!

thanks, Derek

I work in Woodburn, so I could give some to newreefer02.

ocboat- if you have a different type than I have (brown, pulsing xenia), I could take both types to him (her?). I would also be willing to trade a piece of mine for a piece of yours (if they are different). I live over near the old high school.

dsoz :)

I think we have the same type. I also had some of the pink-white pom-pom but it crashed during a heat spike. If you can give some newreefer02, go for it,k I don't get to woodburn very often. I also live near the high school, we should plan a time to meet and check out our tanks.

David

I work in Woodburn, so I could give some to newreefer02.

ocboat- if you have a different type than I have (brown, pulsing xenia), I could take both types to him (her?). I would also be willing to trade a piece of mine for a piece of yours (if they are different). I live over near the old high school.

dsoz :)