Jump to content

Safety Mesh ??


Recommended Posts

I've seen a few people on here use a plastic mesh to cover there overflows and powerheads.

Where do I find some at, I looked at HD but couldn't find anything that would work.




I plan to use some polymer Gutter Guard that came from Home Depot. It comes in 6 inch by 20 ft rolls so it's way more than you will likely ever use but it is only $3 or so. The mesh is much larger than window screen - about 1cm (3/8 inch) square - so it shouldn't disrupt flow too much but still should keep out most fish with the exception of smaller gobies etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...