Hats off to all of you here at PNWMAS

kriswaters

I joined this forum in March, after countless times of being bashed for being a newbie on the "other" forums.

I just wanted to say, that this forum the opitomy of Oregon and Washington's fine people. I have gotten great responses and never have I felt "dumb".

Equally, I have personally met some fine people.

Brandon (reefgeek) thanks for getting me started with the rock!

Holly (holly) thanks for letting me into your beautiful home and for spending time to allow me to marvel at your tank...and please don't be modest, it is beautiful! Also, thanks for all of the frags! I am so excited to continue my reef keeping journey with these lovely pieces. The sun coral in a beaut! The tree corals are extending and opening nicely. The xenia look a bit "limp" but I have faith they will be ok. The little zoas are flowing happily in the current.

Phillippe (bluecheese) thank you for letting me into your beautiful home and spending time sharing your reef stories. Your tank is awesome. Your cheato gift will certainly benefit my tank! Let me know when you are ready to frag!

These experiences have only increased my desire to become more involved in this club! I look forward to attending events and meeting more of you face to face.

Once again, thanks for the wonderful experience and aid in my journey through the reef keeping world!

Sincerely,

Kris Waters (clap) (clap) (clap)

I joined this forum in March, after countless times of being bashed for being a newbie on the "other" forums.

I just wanted to say, that this forum the opitomy of Oregon and Washington's fine people. I have gotten great responses and never have I felt "dumb".

Equally, I have personally met some fine people.

Brandon (reefgeek) thanks for getting me started with the rock!

Holly (holly) thanks for letting me into your beautiful home and for spending time to allow me to marvel at your tank...and please don't be modest, it is beautiful! Also, thanks for all of the frags! I am so excited to continue my reef keeping journey with these lovely pieces. The sun coral in a beaut! The tree corals are extending and opening nicely. The xenia look a bit "limp" but I have faith they will be ok. The little zoas are flowing happily in the current.

Phillippe (bluecheese) thank you for letting me into your beautiful home and spending time sharing your reef stories. Your tank is awesome. Your cheato gift will certainly benefit my tank! Let me know when you are ready to frag!

These experiences have only increased my desire to become more involved in this club! I look forward to attending events and meeting more of you face to face.

Once again, thanks for the wonderful experience and aid in my journey through the reef keeping world!

Sincerely,

Kris Waters (clap) (clap) (clap)

You more then welcome...Kris...I agree that this site is great for new people..I know that is one of the main things this site wants to accomplish...

Everyone has to start somewhere, you do not put a 1st grader in high school math and expect them to know what they are doing...this goes for anything, especially this hobby...

Kris , thanks, it was a pleasure to meet you and Mike. I am glad I was able to help you along. All this little help added up end up making a huge difference at the end, and it shows that as a community we can achieve great things with little energy if everyone speaks the same language. If we can all work toward leaving a great legacy behind us, the future in front of us certainly looks more rosie.

Hit me in 6 months when everything in my tank is overgrown and frags are begging to find new homes...I'll be the one thanking you...(laugh)

Goof luck with your tank until then, and see you at the metings!

I joined this forum in March' date=' after countless times of being bashed for being a newbie on the "other" forums. Kris Waters (clap) (clap) (clap)[/quote']

This is the 4th forum I have joined & every time I post a picture of my 30 gallon and the Blue Hippo in it, I add a note to qualify the Tang so I don't get bashed by Tang police. I am new to this board, but just reading through the posts, I can see that people are treated with respect and dignity. I've only found 1 other forum where the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask! (clap)

This is the 4th forum I have joined & every time I post a picture of my 30 gallon and the Blue Hippo in it' date=' I add a note to qualify the Tang so I don't get bashed by Tang police. I am new to this board, but just reading through the posts, I can see that people are treated with respect and dignity. I've only found 1 other forum where the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask! (clap)[/quote']

You have a tang in how big of a tank?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Just messin with ya :p (laugh)