Who needs in the TFT program needs a Return, Feeder, of skimmer pump free.

Re_Run

I  several different sizes of each that i am willing to donate for any school that is in need

please contact me at 971-203-1526 to check if i have the size type that you need and to arrange pick up

i have a lot of 200-400 gph gallon submersibles one quite a few of smaller ones for like nano tanks or feeders

also small skimmer pumps and return circulation pumps for the  all in one systems a few some fo the larger ones for return pump  up to around 50-80 gallons size systems and 3 for larger systems 

all  but 2 or 3 of them are new. 

get a hold of me if you need one  or plumbing supplies

also i have  a couple mid size skimmers i could also donate.

please txt

971-203-1526 or call 971-238-2552 and leave a msg.

• Like 1

Thank you, no worries please let me know.

Also have some other equipment just hanging out including a couple of smallish tanks

If you find you need anything else make a list and get a hold of me.  I would be more than happy to donate it if i have have it.

Your people bring the miracles to life.   A lot of kids would never get to experience it if it wasnt for all the people involved in TFT program.  

It must take a lot to make it happen, I dont know how your able to do it but you do so thankyou. Glad to help if i can.

• Like 3

Thank you, no worries please let me know.

Also have some other equipment just hanging out including a couple of smallish tanks

If you find you need anything else make a list and get a hold of me.  I would be more than happy to donate it if i have have it.

Your people bring the miracles to life.   A lot of kids would never get to experience it if it wasnt for all the people involved in TFT program.  

It must take a lot to make it happen, I dont know how your able to do it but you do so thankyou. Glad to help if i can.

If it were possible i would like this comment 2 Times! 

Very generous of you, Thank you.

• Like 1

I was out of cell range on (or what i thought was out of range)saturday & sunday figured out my cell phone was broken.

waiting on a replacement one to arrive

please leave me either a voice or text msg at 971-238-2552

I will call you back 

If you want to swing by I'll box them up

then you could  hand them out as needed

if you think it would be easier.

plus it would be a great to have a couple backs  

hehe you know things unfortunately happen that way they wouldn't have to scramble

do you know if there are any plans

do a little DIY with acrylics

example builds of things

like sumps or skimmers 

might be fun for some of the older or more advanced students to

see what goes in to making it and have them participate