Colorado Sunburst Anemone

calimorphreefer

Here are the photos I got from the seller. It's an absolutely stunning anemone and I wish I had the cash to drop on one! 3c7eb40d6d300e8fc9da185ac0257ebe.jpg07a1554641473ef74ae8ff9d2bb2192b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And i'm still waiting for photo bucket, lol. Thanks for uploading them.  Sending pm.

And i'm still waiting for photo bucket, lol. Thanks for uploading them. Sending pm.

no problem, I got them from him and just used the app to upload them. Much easier lol. If you buy this from him, will it be going in your shop tank or a home tank??

no problem, I got them from him and just used the app to upload them. Much easier lol. If you buy this from him, will it be going in your shop tank or a home tank??

Shop tank. The tank on my desk has turned into a Nem tank. 4 RBTA's right now....so one of these right in the middle ( i'm sure it will stay right where i put him ) would look just perfect. And then of course the total number would divide by 5, and things that divide by 5 just sound better don't they..

$400 for the pair? Brett, i hear that leaving them in a garbage bag outside overnight will make them split for sure.

going to go the El Natural rout first....maybe being put between 2 beautiful rainbow bubble tips will make it want them both, and it will have no.choice but to spit so it can have them both, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...