Teco Zoa name,Vote Here!

TECO ZOA GROW OUT NAME  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Wisely

• PATRIOT
    • Orion's Belt
    • Star Lord

Well,I originally really liked the name Patriot.I voted for Star Lord.I know it's Star Lord,but he's still a Marvel guy.And my zoas developed a round neon orange eye the center.Nothing compared to the Clark's morph but it is there.

Last day to vote guys and gals.Thanks for the input and suggestions everyone!

Can you add the paly's to this poll? Lol. I can't figure out a name to save my life!

I was thinking this too, or maybe a suggestion or two. When I first saw them I thought of Lunar Eclipse palys so maybe Lunar Landing, or Lunar Rising, just throwing that out there.

Can you add the paly's to this poll? Lol. I can't figure out a name to save my life!

Those palys are going to be harder to name,they are unusual.

Orion's Belt!

*Maybe the Clark would be interested in naming his Morph "Clark's Orion's Belt"?*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking this too, or maybe a suggestion or two. When I first saw them I thought of Lunar Eclipse palys so maybe Lunar Landing, or Lunar Rising, just throwing that out there.

It does resemble a Lunar Eclipse with the Orange ring and dark wants to be starry background.

I missed the vote dang it! Lol

Well that's a bummer,I think I should have run the poll a tad longer. Edited by kireek

• 1 month later...

HA, Yeah right. I have already taken some of mine and put them in another tank that needed a splash of red. The remainder of the original plug is still sitting in the tank it was during the contest. I am most likely going to give some to a couple friends, I think I already gave some to catfish and lex, gotta share the love.

• Like 1

HA, Yeah right. I have already taken some of mine and put them in another tank that needed a splash of red. The remainder of the original plug is still sitting in the tank it was during the contest. I am most likely going to give some to a couple friends, I think I already gave some to catfish and lex, gotta share the love.

If you're trading frags around I might have something. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...