What does your clown host to?

reefgeek84

mine is a dud.......

I have frogs, hammer, seabae en., green bubble en., and all the others he has nothing to do with them... I think he is trying to host with my tank cleaning magnet.....

and no he wasnt caught with cyanide and brain dead... an actual MAC certified fish... LOL, I think he needs to see a fish psychiatrist.

I've read a good way to help coax them into what you want them to host in, is to use a cutout of another clown and tape it to the outside of the tank near that coral you want it to host. Never tried it, but sounds interesting.

• 5 months later...

Mine have been hopping around, mostly kicking around the Torches though there was a day or two there where one was annoying the heck out of my Crocea clam... the Clown would swim over and start to settle in on the mantle, the clam would freak and close, causing the Clown to jump and swim away. Repeat.

Fortunately, he knocked it off. Nobody messes with my clam. (nono)

Mine host to anything man made, if there is coral... he wont go near it.

My first post ther clown I had then I think finally hosted to my sebae, but I think the sebae ate him. could be wrong though. All predatary fish have been removed and brittle star removed to sump as well. Since I had no clue what offed him.

My first reef tank my clown hosted the overflow teeth. She would just go up to it and stick herself there all day long. First time I saw it I thought she was dead and went to pull her out and she nipped at me. Scared the heck out me. One of oddest things I have seen but then she eventually found an RBTA when the power was out, no suction on the overflow and she found my rbta and to this day still hosting 2 years later. That's her in my sig but I have pics of her attached to the overflow on my old computer I'll try and find one of these days

• 2 weeks later...
mine is a dud.......

I have frogs, hammer, seabae en., green bubble en., and all the others he has nothing to do with them... I think he is trying to host with my tank cleaning magnet.....

and no he wasnt caught with cyanide and brain dead... an actual MAC certified fish... LOL, I think he needs to see a fish psychiatrist.

I wake up this morning to find two clowns in my sexy shrimps enemone.

11-13-06clowns004.jpg