WTB A Good amount of SPS

Exodus

Hey there,

So here's the thing, I'm looking get a bunch of SPS for my tank and a good variety of color. More specifically I'm looking for an individual who has several different types to frag and make an offer. I appreciate those out there who have only a couple and willing to sell, but being from Salem and most from Portland I really don't want to be driving around all over the place as I have done in the past to get a few frags.

So if you have a healthy assortment I'm not to picky about it, the only thing is I'm not looking for birdsnest or Stylos, already have those but I don't want an Acro that is ridiculously difficult to keep either, some of the corals I like are the red and purple monti, Blue & pink Digi, Red Planet, Green Slimer but as I said if you have everything but those I'm still interested. My heart isn't set on any particulars just want a good variety with different coloration :)

Thanks for your time, If you are willing to make an offer shoot me a pm.

I have a few SPS corals I could cut a frag from, if you meet up with Arson snag some things we can trade in the future. Also shoot higher thinking a message as he might just give you a starter acro, that guy is pretty generous. I would give you a few you listed as well.

Did you send me a pm? 

I didn't get anything from you...

Ok seriously I need to start reading names! :laugh:  I am talking to beer who has a similar icon (color anyways) and was thinking you were him, so no I haven't PM'd you yet! lol

I am about to move my SPS tank... well it will probably be a week to 10 days actually. Anyhow I know there will be tons of frags. Likely subjects are an acro that grows tall and for some people is pine green with blue tips for me is the color of a cornflower blue crayola crayon with browning at the base, think it's called Rufous, an unnamed lavender to brown staghorn type, orange Monti digitata and Idaho Grape branching/plating Monti for sure, pink millepora, and a purple tabling acro from ORA I can't remember the name for. Likely also to have purple rim green, orange and apple green plating monti and yellow rim scrolling Turbinaria.

• Like 1