Picture of the day

BoringDave

Found this old picture! Brings back memories! Ths was when we used frag tools to save a trip to the vet for my corgi Holly when she got a bone stuck on her lower jaw that she stole from the chihuahua! We used a dremel and a bone cutter tool! :):applause: 

Found the old thread too in case you want... the rest of the story... :laugh: 

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/20462-rescue-holly-911-another-use-for-frag-tools/?hl=holly

DSC06785ARW.jpg

DSC06786ARW.jpg

• Like 2

Found this old picture! Brings back memories! Ths was when we used frag tools to save a trip to the vet for my corgi Holly when she got a bone stuck on her lower jaw that she stole from the chihuahua! We used a dremel and a bone cutter tool! :):applause: 

Found the old thread too in case you want... the rest of the story... :laugh: 

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/20462-rescue-holly-911-another-use-for-frag-tools/?hl=holly

DSC06785ARW.jpg

DSC06786ARW.jpg

Poor Holly :unsure:  How did she get the chew stuck like that ?

Poor Holly :unsure: How did she get the chew stuck like that ?

It was a small bone for Juno. And it just slipped over her teeth and then started to swell. I didn't notice until she started pawing at her face frantically.

Needless to say we never bought those bones again. We were thinking about taking her to the emergency vet butbi remembered Beth had gotten a Dremel and they look and act very similarly to the saws u use to remove casts so I figured it was worth a shot!

• Like 2