Picture of the day

BoringDave

Another forum I belong to has an ever open thread named picture of the day. It's been a lot of fun for everyone there. So I thought I would try it out here. The rules are there are no rules. Other then those imposed by PNWMAS. Post pictures of your tank, your car or whatever?

I think I came down with a case of the flukes. So I'm treating my display tank with prazipro. I know I shouldn't but there is no way I'm catching the fish it's impossible!

So I banished my little colony of Xenia to this.

d688051bdf309f1cebf7f938695011fa.jpg

I read on the net that they don't like prazipro to much.

But I have now learned a valuable lesson.

Quarantine all new fish no matter what!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_20150731_094553927.jpg

Picture with lights out and camera phone flash on.

I don't think I've ever been able to take a picture of my tank without my flame hawk photo-bombing.  Looks like that is a trait associated with the entire species.  We should do a separate thread entitled, "Pictures of My Flame Hawk That Weren't Supposed to Be of My Flame Hawk."  I bet we'd get a number of submissions!

• Like 3

I don't think I've ever been able to take a picture of my tank without my flame hawk photo-bombing.  Looks like that is a trait associated with the entire species.  We should do a separate thread entitled, "Pictures of My Flame Hawk That Weren't Supposed to Be of My Flame Hawk."  I bet we'd get a number of submissions!

Absolutely true, flamehawks are the worst but I think all my fish are photo bombers ;)

Yep, 1-2 polyp frags over the years. They really started to take off since I've given them there own system, when they were tied into the display they weren't as full and healthy. I Just picked up half a dozen this last week

CC Skittles

CC Yuki Perfect 10

CC Neptunes Crown

CC Dragon Skin

KTAR Bleeding Rainbow

And one no name but looks like my Roswell

I've got a problem :(

• Like 2

It's mattv burning candle.

Thanks JR, Im sure some day mine will color back up

Jesus brad... That tank is stunning

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ThNks! That's what it used to look like sitting on the sofa, I say used to since I've pulled all the acros out getting ready for the tear down/tank replacement :) Edited by reefnjunkie