Car Audio Question

softy

So i am in the process of putting a new stereo in my truck.  I do not have the time to fiberglass a new box for a sub...  and was curious if anyone here has ever purchased one of the powered JL Audio boxes.  I am looking at their MicroSub 10" powered box.

Any input is appreciated!

Thank you

I don't have one but anything from jl is good and if you get a w3 or above its going to be great and with the amp inside that small of a box it's going to be great for trucks! You got my wheels turning again about my system again!!! It's been two years and I still have not bought the [language filter] sub for it lol

My factory head unit is done. It's been a great factory system while it lasted ( Tacoma JBL system). Now is the fun of learning what is good, and what is just marketed well. It's been years since I have done a car audio system.

Thanks for your input!!

So i am in the process of putting a new stereo in my truck.  I do not have the time to fiberglass a new box for a sub...  and was curious if anyone here has ever purchased one of the powered JL Audio boxes.  I am looking at their MicroSub 10" powered box.

Any input is appreciated!

Thank you

Wish I knew more and had anything useful to suggest... Gotta say Adam, this confirms it.  Pretty much every cool hobby you are involved in.  Do you sleep at night!!  :)

don't sleep!! just family/work/hobbies!!! :) BTW... speaking of that... i need to finish up Bret's lower center of gravity chassis install on his Slash!!!

No hurry, lol......I'll just roll one of these other ones sitting under the work bench :p