WTB Doser ASAP

MJ'S-Reef

Hello all, thought we had a doser squared away with another member but looks as though we may have been left high and dry. We leave for vacation in a week and would like to have a doser set up and dialed in before then. We are a little scared to have our neighbors hand dose for us when they know nothing about the hobby. Not super picky on brand and it can be a 1-4 doser unit, makes no difference to us as long as it works. Hoping someone local might have one. Thanks!

If your in a pinch, Amazon prime a jebao dp4 for $90. Honestly though, I'd be wary of quick doser setup if your on vacation. Not saying you can't, but I like to be on the cautious side.

I agree. Just go to the dollar store and get a bunch of little bottles. Fill them up with your daily dosing regiment and clearly explain the dosing rules. That seems more reliable than a quickly set up doser. It takes time to get them dialed in correctly and I wouldn't trust only a few days. Sorry this doesn't really answer your question.

Thanks for the input, that completely makes sense. Could do ourselves more harm then good.....we would still like a doser if there is one floating around out there but it's not so ASAP anymore :) we will go a different route while on vacation.

I see your in Hillsboro.  If you don't mind someone coming over to dose for you... I am just in Aloha.

Thank you for offering!  However we have other fur-members they are taking care of as well so we will probably do the dollar tree bottle idea.

• Like 1