150g drilled tank w/ stand and sump for sale

aqua-ed

Hey folks, bought a 150g aquarium with plans to setup a sweet tank, but then we moved and I don't have a suitable place for a tank of this size.  The tank itself is painted black (in the back) and I repainted the faux wood trim black as well.  It has also been drilled with a glass-holes 3000 Overflow kit installed, along with two 3/4" returns ($200 bucks worth).  It has been tested with fresh water, but I never actually got any saltwater in the tank before we moved, so the overflow/return equipment is clean and new.  The tank itself was used (before me) and has light scratches.  The stand was repainted black (by me) and I installed a new door on the side for easier sump access.  The acrylic sump has a couple chambers and I believe is 30-40g.

Great tank and stand for someone looking for something big and ready to go.  I'm looking to get $500 for it, but willing to trade (or discount) for a small frag setup, rimless tank, or similar nano setup.  

NOTE: I can't figure out how to load images...it tells me I've "exceeded your allotted disk space".  I'll post this on CL too, and add a link here with images.

• 1 year later...