Words of wisdom

Mitrillion

Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do anything or that it is impossible! That is especially true for this hobby!

Thought I would just say something moving and hope this relates to someone new or mabey just starting the hobby, you got this:)! This may also be true for a someone that is having trouble with a tank, just push threw and perserver, hope everyone's tanks are doing good!

Let's see some updates on tanks! Postem even if you are just setting something new up let's see it! :cheers; and let's get this summer rolling!!!

• Like 1

My sparse tank right now, I will post in support but it is not much to look at right now.

Been focused on the fish lately, appreciating them more. Fish don't need RB leds or actinics to look awesome, and they are so biologically advanced. What is not to love about them?

There is a clown tang in this shot, picked up from TPA a few months ago. Happy to say he is thriving and the yellow, hippo and naso keep him in line so far.

Fish inventory is looking like:

Two true percs (from Chris z / slimy fish, long time captives)

Naso (Many years in captivity, I am second owner)

Yellow Tang

Magnificent Foxface (C+C)

Cleaner Wrasse

Azure Damsel

Allens Damsel

Firefish

Bangaii (couple of years old at least)

Clown Tang (TPA, fish is a beauty)

Gold Headed Sleeper Goby (OIAB)

Six Line Wrasse

Red Lined Wrasse (vivid aquariums Halichoeres biocellatus)

Scooter Blenny

4d872b2467e8e090d2ac94ff439b4370.jpg

Here is a better shot of how it looked a while back, it was actually much more grown out than this but you get the idea.  Also note that the foxface transformed ;)

7c64b1f5fb9b6533ab5f343659570553.jpg

This is just a frag rack but all my corals are in place and if they are happy to be where they are the plugs come off and onto rock they go. Fly in the ointment is my rtba, doesn't seem happy in a spot where we can enjoy it. Keeps moving. I tried the blasting it with a korilla and no Bueno. Anyways rock work got changed around a bit so the rtba could be enjoyed and of course in the morning it had moved again. Good news it moved to a better location and finally seems happy. This is one I got from Kev, it's a very nice rose tip. I've had it since the meeting. Was going to turn it in for credit and get something else for my future clowns to host but that all seems ( fingers crossed) like it won't be necessary.

So point is I can't make a rtba move to a good location but if you try hard you still might not be able to make it work. I will post more pics later. post-15577-0-18859500-1434396152_thumb.jpg

My sparse tank right now, I will post in support but it is not much to look at right now.

Been focused on the fish lately, appreciating them more. Fish don't need RB leds or actinics to look awesome, and they are so biologically advanced. What is not to love about them?

There is a clown tang in this shot, picked up from TPA a few months ago. Happy to say he is thriving and the yellow, hippo and naso keep him in line so far.

Fish inventory is looking like:

Two true percs (from Chris z / slimy fish, long time captives)

Naso (Many years in captivity, I am second owner)

Yellow Tang

Magnificent Foxface (C+C)

Cleaner Wrasse

Azure Damsel

Allens Damsel

Firefish

Bangaii (couple of years old at least)

Clown Tang (TPA, fish is a beauty)

Gold Headed Sleeper Goby (OIAB)

Six Line Wrasse

Red Lined Wrasse (vivid aquariums Halichoeres biocellatus)

Scooter Blenny

4d872b2467e8e090d2ac94ff439b4370.jpg

Here is a better shot of how it looked a while back, it was actually much more grown out than this but you get the idea. Also note that the foxface transformed ;)

7c64b1f5fb9b6533ab5f343659570553.jpg

im sorry about the tank man! I'm glad you are getting things straightened out! And fish are so awesome, I get what your saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just a frag rack but all my corals are in place and if they are happy to be where they are the plugs come off and onto rock they go. Fly in the ointment is my rtba, doesn't seem happy in a spot where we can enjoy it. Keeps moving. I tried the blasting it with a korilla and no Bueno. Anyways rock work got changed around a bit so the rtba could be enjoyed and of course in the morning it had moved again. Good news it moved to a better location and finally seems happy. This is one I got from Kev, it's a very nice rose tip. I've had it since the meeting. Was going to turn it in for credit and get something else for my future clowns to host but that all seems ( fingers crossed) like it won't be necessary.

So point is I can't make a rtba move to a good location but if you try hard you still might not be able to make it work. I will post more pics later. attachicon.gifimage.jpg

corals look great like the chalices you have on the rack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk