BOGO SPS Weekend!!!

We are going to be running a buy one get one free sale on all SPS frags this weekend! Tons of amazing, healthy, encrusted frags in stock. Lots of Oregon Tort's, ORA Pearlberry's, Pro Corals Rainbows, and other designer frags . New release ultra SPS as well. Here is a few pictures from around the shop today. Starts Friday and runs threw the weekend! New corals will be added daily. 

IMG_4643_zpst6jxdxyz.jpgIMG_4646_zps0gcdejkw.jpg

IMG_4641_zpsmlrhbwa5.jpgIMG_4632_zpso0v2mbg0.jpgIMG_4630_zps3pnro7qr.jpgIMG_4626_zpsz7hvquw3.jpg

Edited by CuttleFishandCoral
  • Like 1

I hope to get some better pictures tomorrow. Hopefully the junkie brings his camera. We are pretty excited about the new releases. Always a fun sale. crazy deals. Getting two killer pieces such as a tyree pink lemonade and a Tierra del Fuego for $20 is hard to beat.

I want that deal, can I send PayPal? :)

I hope to get some better pictures tomorrow. Hopefully the junkie brings his camera. We are pretty excited about the new releases. Always a fun sale. crazy deals. Getting two killer pieces such as a tyree pink lemonade and a Tierra del Fuego for $20 is hard to beat.

No kidding! We are so spoiled here! That's less than wholesale!