Custom tank builders?

pippa

So who in the Portland area, (give or take a couple hours of travel time), builds custom tanks? and I'm talking small scale, 25 gallons or less complete with sump and stand. I'm having a hard time finding an AIO with the right dimensions. Thanks in advance!

I've always had glass tanks.. hmm.. I'll have to research pro and cons on that. I guess right now I'm open to either unless I read something horrible. Is there a huge difference in cost? 

Edited by pippa

I've always had glass tanks.. hmm.. I'll have to research pro and cons on that. I guess right now I'm open to either unless I read something horrible. Is there a huge difference in cost? 

There is much debate about pros and cons. I think a custom glass tank is more expensive but haven't priced them to be honest. I had acrylics in the past just because with larger tanks they are easier to move but I like the look of the starphire glass and love my new nano.

Glass is also easier to clean and acrylic does get scratches in it.

I have. Anew tank being built by Oceans by design right now. All starfire.....check my build thread you'll see a few pics of it in the process. Hands down glass is best IMO but someone will think otherwise and we will agree to disagree! So much easier to maintain a nice glass tank.