Anniversary and Meeting Sale!

ANNIVERSARY SALE!!!

This weekend we are celebrating the 6th anniversary of The Premium Aquarium! We have been in this particular shop for 3 years now! I know, its hard to believe that it has been that long. Time definitely moves quickly when you are having so much fun. I have to give a huge shout out to this club and forum. Without you guys, I wouldn't have had a place to start and I wouldn't have had the pleasure of getting to know some of the the finest minds and greatest friends that this hobby has to offer.

We are running a sweet sale to celebrate. We also just got in an awesome new Saltwater Fish and Invertebrate order as well as a Freshwater Plant order(I will try and get some pics up later today)

- Spend $10+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get a FREE Hermit Crab and Snail of my choice!

- Spend $20+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $5 in Bonus Livestock Credit!

- Spend $50+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $15 in Bonus Livestock Credit!

- Spend $100+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $35 in Bonus Livestock Credit!

- Spend $150+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $50 in Bonus Livestock Credit!

- Spend $200+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $75 in Bonus Livestock Credit!

- Spend $300+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $110 in Bonus Livestock Credit as well as a 50g mix bag of Kent Reef Salt!

- Spend $400+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $150 in Bonus Livestock Credit as well as 2x 50g mix bag of Kent Reef Salt!

- Spend $500+ on any Fish, Corals, or Invertebrates and get $175 in Bonus Livestock Credit, A 200g mix box of Kent Reef Salt!

This sale is good on all Corals, Invertebrates, and Fish currently in stock.

All Bonus Livestock Credit can be spent on any combination of Corals, Fish or Invertebrates in the store. Not valid with any other offer, coupon, or stamp cards.

I hope you all join us for the meeting this Sunday! It is going to be a grand time. Please see our Facebook page or the Events page for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Premium-Aquarium/160254574029224

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/34448-may-31st-pnwmas-meeting/

http://www.pnwmas.org/top…/34412-may-meeting-frag-swap-2015/

http://www.pnwmas.org/…/34411-may-led-presentation-by-bomb…/

• Like 3

That is fantastic! It has gone quickly! You had a very good business plan Garrett. You started out small and built your way up. I loved your garage operation! You are killing me with this sale! I'm trying to go slow with adding things to my tank and you and cerk are making it hard! Do you have any rods food? Cyclopeze and a clown goby? If so save that for me!

• Like 2

6 years! Can't believe its been that long. I can remember going to your first garage store. Great guy then, great guy now. I'm truly happy for you Garrett. Your an inspiration to many of us.

Ps. I'm still jealious of you beard. Just sayin. Epic!

Ha ha thats funny! You will figure out why tommorrow ;)
  • Like 1

I better leave the wallet at home or I am going to blow some mad cash, hmmm, I will see what I can muster up. Garret always has something I can't live without.

Some amazing deals to be had here. I am going to have to put on  my Coral Goggles!

• Like 1