Rare Book!

I am looking for a copy of this book, would like to purchase it but would be willing to just borrow too.  I contacted the author there seems to be no more copies for sale anywhere.  Also, if anyone has a review on the book that would be awesome!

A Comprehensive Guide for the Nano Reef Hobbyist, by Albert J. Thiel

I think this is a pretty comprehensive book and would definitely recommend it. It covers alot of ground much of wich is directed at the emerging nano hobbyists but in depth enough to give some inside information and pointers to people who have larger tanks or are seasoned veterans. There are plenty of tips on filtration, media, livestock, and trouble shooting. I got mine preordered a while back and even had Albert sign it for me, nice guy full of knowledge. The updates are pretty killer too, just like added pages to his book including some nice nano animal profiles.

I think this is a pretty comprehensive book and would definitely recommend it. It covers alot of ground much of wich is directed at the emerging nano hobbyists but in depth enough to give some inside information and pointers to people who have larger tanks or are seasoned veterans. There are plenty of tips on filtration, media, livestock, and trouble shooting. I got mine preordered a while back and even had Albert sign it for me, nice guy full of knowledge. The updates are pretty killer too, just like added pages to his book including some nice nano animal profiles.

Yeah awesome I would like to get my hands on a copy from everything I have read it sounds like a good read.

I have that book it came highly recommended but I haven't read it yet. That's odd that it's not available. I would like to hang on to it but you are welcome to borrow it. Are you going to the meeting Sunday ?

I am not sure I can make it to the meet Sunday I live pretty far away, I could try and make it but I got a lot going on this weekend!  Any chance you live closer to the Seattle area?

Yeah awesome I would like to get my hands on a copy from everything I have read it sounds like a good read.

I am not sure I can make it to the meet Sunday I live pretty far away, I could try and make it but I got a lot going on this weekend!  Any chance you live closer to the Seattle area?

I live in SE portland but it may be a while until I head that way so you may want to try the eversion for now!

I live in SE portland but it may be a while until I head that way so you may want to try the eversion for now!

Yeah I am actually taking a trip out off the grid this summer for about 2 months and thought it would be a nice read to take with so the eversion is out the question for me!

I leave in 10 days so probably wont make it by unless your planning on being in Seattle next Friday haha!

Bump to anyone else who might have this

Yeah I am actually taking a trip out off the grid this summer for about 2 months and thought it would be a nice read to take with so the eversion is out the question for me!

I leave in 10 days so probably wont make it by unless your planning on being in Seattle next Friday haha!

Bump to anyone else who might have this

Oh that makes sense and no not going to Seattle this weekend sorry. Makes sense that you don't want the e version. Good luck on your trip!