Page numbers on mobile site

Blue Z Reef

I use the mobile site on my iPhone through Safari. I was wondering if there was any way to add page numbers or at least a "last" page button to threads? It's a bit of a pain on threads with lots of pages to hit next a ton while waiting for each page to load. Thanks :D

• Like 2

I use the mobile site on my iPhone through Safari. I was wondering if there was any way to add page numbers or at least a "last" page button to threads? It's a bit of a pain on threads with lots of pages to hit next a ton while waiting for each page to load. Thanks :D

I don't know about the mobile site, but using tapatalk is a breeze.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff, we need this kind of input for the admin todo list.  Will add it to that list and see what can be done.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff, we need this kind of input for the admin todo list. Will add it to that list and see what can be done.

TY sir! Found it a bit odd we didn't have it. Check out R2R mobile site for examples.

I've tried tapatalk a few times, just personally prefer the web interface myself. Also, I'm sure im not the only one who isn't using it or won't in the future. Just keeping things moving forward to glory :D

• Like 2

TY sir! Found it a bit odd we didn't have it. Check out R2R mobile site for examples.

I've tried tapatalk a few times, just personally prefer the web interface myself. Also, I'm sure im not the only one who isn't using it or won't in the future. Just keeping things moving forward to glory :D

I don't like using tapatalk either and have the same problem you were having to scroll through that you are having.. Thanks for posting this.. :)

Edited by Emerald525