Livingstone Adventist Academy

So I am curious as to the state of TFT.  Is it still happening?  I can no longer find where to post about my tank so I am trying here.

We changed out our Large system to a 180 gallon shark tank.  I am curious if anyone is interested in our old setup?

SAM_0087_zpse596cff2.jpg

• Like 1

Good to see you posting Robbie! Many of the TFT threads were removed.. are we going to get those back? We used to have different subforums for the different active schools and they are not present anymore.

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 1

I feel really bad that your thread is gone. Our forum had a crash awhile back, and some data was lost. Thanks for getting back to us. Hopefully, with records we can contact any others schools this may have happened with. Please keep us updated, and we will do our best to do the same!

So I am curious as to the state of TFT.  Is it still happening?  I can no longer find where to post about my tank so I am trying here.

We changed out our Large system to a 180 gallon shark tank.  I am curious if anyone is interested in our old setup?

Hey Robbie, glad to see you around. Awesome you got the 180 setup. Sounds like a great thing for the kids .

I'll shoot this link out to a few of the teachers to see if anyone is interested. 

Most of the teachers now who inquire about the program are taking advantage of the Donors Choose organization, so they can get brand new equipment for their classrooms. Not many choose to be involved on the forum, but I am still in touch with several whose classrooms/tanks I help with. I know a couple teachers who like to do more experiments then displays, so I might have a lead or two for you. 

Is the old setup complete, or does it need other stuff to function? Can you also let me know the dimiensions?

Thanks 

Myself and Kelly at Tualatin high would be really interested in your old set up Robbie. We've been wanting a set up to do experiments with our marine biology and IB biology students. Robbie pm me if you still have it and want to get rid of the tank

Is there anyone that would be able to help move this today?  Robbie has to have it gone by this evening.  I don't have a vehicle to get the tank, 8 feet long, from Salem to Tualatin.  If anyone is able to help out we could put this great set-up to further use in the classroom.

Is there anyone that would be able to help move this today? Robbie has to have it gone by this evening. I don't have a vehicle to get the tank, 8 feet long, from Salem to Tualatin. If anyone is able to help out we could put this great set-up to further use in the classroom.

I don't have a truck and I'm not available today but I would be willing to chip in 25 dollars to someone to pay for gas if they can help out!

Is there anyone that would be able to help move this today? Robbie has to have it gone by this evening. I don't have a vehicle to get the tank, 8 feet long, from Salem to Tualatin. If anyone is able to help out we could put this great set-up to further use in the classroom.

I don't have a truck and I'm not available today but I would be willing to chip in 25 dollars to someone to pay for gas if they can help out!