Thanks Mr. Bret, Softy, and Cuttlefish and Corals!!! Nuvo 16 is on it's way!

Today was a very fun day! First I started off meeting with Jon (Wegotjs).  He's the one selling guns at his garage sale! No I didn't buy one but I was tempted. :)

I almost had him convinced to come with me to see Mr. Bret and Softy's zoa paradise :fingerscrossed:  but he had to stay at the garage sale! :doh: 

Bret and Softy hooked me up with some live rock, sample of live sand, and some saltwater from their tank. The zoa frag tank is incredible! :clap:  :clap: They have quite the selection and that is an awesome place to hang out! It would make a great meeting site! 

I finally stopped by to check out Jeff's new location! I saw newtosaltwater and caolewis while I was there! Store looks great! He always has some nice stuff and Jeff is a great guy! I picked up some live sand, Kent salt (which is the best price around) and a protein skimmer.

I didn't realize how much I have missed all of you!

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 1

What's the deal with 14 gallons? Your skimmer in 18 months will hold double that.

That's me looking through the starfire looking glass. Mark thy words:-)

Ease it in...I get it I get it.

Edited by Mandinga

Awesome, she is back!  Sounds like allot of fun.  I love the Mr Bret and Softy frag tank, some of the best of the best growing out there!

Oh yeah those too are quite the hoarders and have some really nice stuff! By the way Bret and Adam that live rock was beautiful! Really primo stuff!  I was there 2 hours just admiring all the zoas! Adam and Bret are both great guys and fun hanging out with them!

Making the rounds are Ya, I've considered growing a few Zoas when I set up the new tanks- very selective

Are you going to start a build thread or have I missed it?

Ha ha! I knew I would get you back into the high end zoas! Cyberbully growout  part II coming to a forum near you!  :clap:

It's about [language filter] time!!! lol once the salt water enters your veins you hooked for life

Oh I knew I would be back I was proud I made it almost 2 years! I wish I hadn't donated EVERYTHING ! All I have left was some gallon water jugs and an aquariscope and a few books.

What's the deal with 14 gallons? Your skimmer in 18 months will hold double that.

That's me looking through the starfire looking glass. Mark thy words:-)

Ease it in...I get it I get it.

Ha ha! :) The nice thing about a nano tank is I don't need a truck to transport it and I don't need to beg people to help me carry it in! I'm keeping it simple! :)

Kim is back, today a little corner tank tomorrow the family room!

Ha ha! That's what everyone says!  :) I am planning on upgrading to a 40 gallon cube with custom wood stand down the road but really that is it. This one is in my bedroom and I like having it there. There's a nice corner wall where it fits nicely and makes me really happy!

Awesome, she is back!  Sounds like allot of fun.  I love the Mr Bret and Softy frag tank, some of the best of the best growing out there!

It was a blast! I missed the coral runs and hanging out more than anything!  I was so amped up after the day. This hobby really is an addicition!  It was good to see everyone and meet Adam. I felt like I knew him just from here since we talked so much. I have a feeling the same will go for you Jeremy when I finally meet you! :)  

don't fall into temptation Brad it will only lead to bad places haha.

He's already long gone! :laugh:  It was nice to meet you yesterday! I didn't make the connection but you're the one with the awesome aquascape! :icon_bow:  Nice to put a face with the name!

Wrong newbie we do need to meet though Heather has told me many good things about you.

oops! Sorry there are too many newbies! I hope to meet you soon! I hope Heather comes back too!

Awesome seeing you as well! Glad you are back at it.

Thanks!