Has anyone gotten/seen these Zoas?

Sasquatch

So I hope I don't invite a bidding war by broadcasting these.. But if anyone gets some.. I would really like a frag.. Id pay 25-30 a head, or we can talk something out.

These gotta be the best looking zoas, in person, Ive seen in a while.. They're called Rainbow Princess, and are bright pink when closed.. Brighter pink and yellow when open.. A candy apple morph that should spread out to all zoa hoarders if possible.. GoldenBasket really delivers sometimes

847C909D-E615-4CF4-A373-65C717DE03BB_zps

36020FAD-55E8-4278-AE55-2B0368043FD2_zps

Edited by Sasquatch

Working on it ;)...........and small correction, they are called Rainbow Goddess. But ya, no one bid on these.......im sure they will loose color as soon as you get them, lol ( joking of course )......dont be bidding on the gb Phoenix either, those realy suck!

yea.. thats true.. it was RAINBOW GODDESS!.. sorry my brain farted on that one..

As long as you dont bid on anymore "Wild and Crazy" zoas.. They look about the same but pink skirts.. only one head so far.. 

711C6050-C3DF-44FD-9AC5-D78429D87C5F_zps

You got one?  nice!

You got one?  nice!

I wish.. I hope they release more.. this maybe a morph by itself.. I hope there are more posted..

Ive yet to pick up some pink God of War morph... Should I call them God of Love?

757CE05C-4AB4-4E37-8B0B-8B4208A949D9_zps

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...