Mr Bret and Softy Score

TheClark

Oh man, I had a magician frag fro you but it looks like you got it. I will have to rummage around for something else I suppose.

Nice scores though, all good stuff. Met up with Softy and he was a really nice guy.

Any pics of your zoa garden? Where in your tank do you keep em all? rock work or sand bed?

Thanks for poppin by guys, was great having ya over. 2 corrections, the OC fruit loops are OC Rastas( bigger faces than normal rastas, and the yellow skirts instead of the green) and Softy was not able to attend, so im pretty sure thats me you shook hands with at the office :)

Well Ill be...Thanks for the correction I have seen alot of faces in one day and a lot of zoas in one hour, by chance do you all have  a list of goodies up for grabs? It probably changes so frequently it is difficult to keep track.

Edited by badxgillen

Thanks for poppin by guys, was great having ya over. 2 corrections, the OC fruit loops are OC Rastas( bigger faces than normal rastas, and the yellow skirts instead of the green) and Softy was not able to attend, so im pretty sure thats me you shook hands with at the office :)

Oh yes, thanks MrBret.  In my posting excitement I flubbed that LOL...  Zoa names are important, logging them in the books :)

Oh man, I had a magician frag fro you but it looks like you got it. I will have to rummage around for something else I suppose.

Nice scores though, all good stuff. Met up with Softy and he was a really nice guy.

Any pics of your zoa garden? Where in your tank do you keep em all? rock work or sand bed?

I am always up for another frag, heck I brought home some GSPs yesterday :D  #coralhoarder

The Zoa garden is mostly in the frag tank, I baby them there.  But it is a big old Golden Basket frag tank, 8 footer.  

Need to get a true garden going in the display one of these days!

I am always up for another frag, heck I brought home some GSPs yesterday :D  #coralhoarder

The Zoa garden is mostly in the frag tank, I baby them there.  But it is a big old Golden Basket frag tank, 8 footer.  

Need to get a true garden going in the display one of these days!

Sorry about that.. I guess those were pretty BUNK prizes compared to the rest.. but I didnt want to bring them home.. shoulda just shouted who wanted them