My Marineland 250g Deep Dimension Tank/equitment/extras for sale

Harold B

WoW ! Things sure have changed around here. First of all Hi everyone, and all those with whom I've shared "Reefin Times/Trades/Talks" with . The short of it all is as I'm finishing school and am working full time I really do not have the time needed to devote to the kind of tank I enjoy. So after months of back n forth , back n forth thought, I decided to sell and felt I owed PNWMAS a first shot to see if there is anyone that would be interested in EVERYTHING I have ! I had a build thread on the "old" site not sure if it made the "cut" but it was called something like "Marineland 250G DD Experience" (for those that aren't familiar with my system at all) That was years ago when the tank was first started. It took time to build acquire all this equipment/gadgets for a successful LG SPS system. But I have SO much more stuff other than just the 250g DD system. So I guess I'm throwing the feelers out there to see if there may be interest. I guess I'll try to start putting together a list of everything although that will take some time. I do have 1 or 2 borrowed items and if and when I do sell all this I'll obviously return those to their rightful owners. (you know who you are) .I googled a NEW "Starphire" Marineland 250G DD tank only and they were online from like $1800 -$2100 (shipping included ?)   So hopefully until I get the list of items up this won't be considered "a true For Sale Ad" . If there is an issue I'll make any changes needed. Actually just in case, Price: $10,000 OBO    ..............................AHHH MAN,THIS IS NOT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Harold B

Hey Harold good to see you posting! Sorry to hear you are getting out but I understand! You have some beautiful colonies! Good luck with your sale thread! I know it's hard letting go of small frags that you have grown into colonies but cutting down in your stres will make it worth it!

Harold, you still have my 2 troughs. I was afraid that you had moved to New Jersey or somewhere.

Mark

I am in the exact same boat here, I was hoping you still had those two nice tubs I brought to your apartment long ago. I presume you made good use of them over the last year. I would not mind seeing a little coral action too if there is any still available.

Edited by badxgillen

I was just skull "%#*+^& ya'll, I never got with Harold-he did say he's been crazy busy and I told him his thread was lighting up-that part is real

Nice one! I know he lives somewhere close to Beaverton (I think). I definitely wanna swing by.

Harold, you still have my 2 troughs. I was afraid that you had moved to New Jersey or somewhere.

Mark

Nope, I left Illinois because of the winters so New Jersey, never. Plus I might run into those jersey shore people, not worth it. haha  I was sure you had my contact info. anyway I've written a message to you w/ all info.  Thank you for your kindness and you are a perfect example of the people that make PNWMAS what it was/is and will be.

I am VERY Busy, (as Brad mentioned) and then when I do get my days off it seems that I'm lucky to get rested as so many "to do's" build up during the week or reveal themselves unexpectedly. I'm set on this. And just as it takes time/patience to set-up a Reef Tank especially a LG tank those who "have joined the LG Reef Tank club" know what I mean. This will likely take a little while. Look for a FULL inventory list SOON! (maybe pics of larger items/systems after that)

• 2 weeks later...