Grow out anyone?

Mitrillion

Whatever.... what i see is Brad's gears grinding at all the options!!

:D

:laugh: Hey for 600 dollar buy in we could get some sweet stuff. Brad you have been hanging out too much on reef2reef and looking at the prices on the Sexy Corals site! :congratulatory:

This post was brought to you by the "Bring Back the Edit Button for a Better America Coalition"

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 1

:laugh: Hey for 600 dollar buy in we could get some sweet stuff. Brad you have been hanging out too much on reef2reef and looking at the prices on the Sexy Corals site! :congratulatory:

This post was brought to you by the "Bring Back the Edit Button for a Better America Coalition"

love the coalition remark but the zoa remark :puke:

I swore I saw reference to "high end" in some post Milty made so for 600.00 a buy in x  3-4 peeps we could get some nice stuff- I KNOW I saw him post about a WD frag, well they average 500.00 a 3/4" or more.

Last month I reached out to Todd at Cherry Corals asking about a fat acan pack but he had nothing available, they don't even have any of their OG acans ( I bought them all :laugh: ) the few they have are growing.

How about this acan pack (1-2 polyps) of the following- I saw a sale of those for 3000.00-get to googling-5-6 people, Ive seen a few of these sell at 300.00 a polyp-not here of course :hidesbehindsofa: ;

Lil Sumpin - Reef Koi

Neptunes Crown 2.0 – Cherry Corals

Purple Passion Fruit  - Ktar

Furious Phoenix  – Ktar

Drops of Jupiter – Ktar

Master Scoly –– Ktar

Galactic Greetings –- Sexy Corals

Super Punch  - Cherry Corals

Holy Crap – Sexy Corals

Beautiful Disaster – Cherry Corals

Bill A Bong  – Cherry Corals

Yolo –– All Delight

Evil Oompa Loompa –- ??

Yellow Jackets 2.0 – Cherry Corals

Zephyrs  – Cherry Corals

Carnival Candy –– Ktar

Dirty Panties aka Pink Panties  - ??

Smooth and Mellow – All Delight

love the coalition remark but the zoa remark :puke:

I swore I saw reference to "high end" in some post Milty made so for 600.00 a buy in x 3-4 peeps we could get some nice stuff- I KNOW I saw him post about a WD frag, well they average 500.00 a 3/4" or more.

Last month I reached out to Todd at Cherry Corals asking about a fat acan pack but he had nothing available, they don't even have any of their OG acans ( I bought them all :laugh: ) the few they have are growing.

How about this acan pack (1-2 polyps) of the following- I saw a sale of those for 3000.00-get to googling-5-6 people, Ive seen a few of these sell at 300.00 a polyp-not here of course :hidesbehindsofa: ;

Lil Sumpin - Reef Koi

Neptunes Crown 2.0 – Cherry Corals

Purple Passion Fruit - Ktar

Furious Phoenix – Ktar

Drops of Jupiter – Ktar

Master Scoly –– Ktar

Galactic Greetings –- Sexy Corals

Super Punch - Cherry Corals

Holy Crap – Sexy Corals

Beautiful Disaster – Cherry Corals

Bill A Bong – Cherry Corals

Yolo –– All Delight

Evil Oompa Loompa –- ??

Yellow Jackets 2.0 – Cherry Corals

Zephyrs – Cherry Corals

Carnival Candy –– Ktar

Dirty Panties aka Pink Panties - ??

Smooth and Mellow – All Delight

what ever you find pm me some sexy sps or what ever lets get this going! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... for those new people that just joined, what's a "grow out"? I mean, I know, I'm just not sure how best to explain it to the others. . .  :unsure: LoL

No, but really, what's a grow out?

A growout is where a group of people go in together on an obscenely expensive small colony of something. They either let one person grow out the whole thing for a while and frag it up, or they frag it immediately and hope for the best. Acans are always a very risky venture in my opinion, but that's just my opinion. I've not had good luck with one or two head acan frags myself, and acans tend to be very slow growers.

Edited by Bicyclebill
  • Like 1

A growout is where a group of people go in together on an obscenely expensive small colony of something. They either let one person grow out the whole thing for a while and frag it up, or they frag it immediately and hope for the best. Acans are always a very risky venture in my opinion, but that's just my opinion. I've not had good luck with one or two head acan frags myself, and acans tend to be very slow growers.

what do u find the best to grow out? Zoas are easy, kinda want to do a sps hint hint Walt Disney;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk