Week long trip and....

Mcahill

Wow been gone for a week on a work trip paranoid about the tank checking the apex multiple times a day and I get home and the tank looks better then it did before I left I do not have a clear idea of what is occuring maybe I should just not touch it

With experience comes great wisdome...yes it has an e. 

ah my feeble attempt at internet humor, and a poor one at that. I just wanted to emphasize the word wisdom(your grammar looked fine to me?). It's always hard Letting a tank sit and mature, but often produces results consistent to what you are saying. For me, vacations are rarely as relaxing as they should be.

Sorry Mandingo long day with a bad flight i read into it ( and edited it)

No auto feeder just a mother in law that was told to drop one bag of pellet food in on the third day. I run a pretty low nutrient tank so my fish have no issues having frozen food once a week or so.

• Like 2

Wow been gone for a week on a work trip paranoid about the tank checking the apex multiple times a day and I get home and the tank looks better then it did before I left I do not have a clear idea of what is occuring maybe I should just not touch it

We all tend to fuss with our tanks a lot adding different additives, cleaning, and whatever. Seems to do a tank good to just leave it alone once in awhile and get a break from us with our hands into everything!

I am looking at getting an automated feeder in the near future. So, I am guessing  you have an automated feeder. What auto feeder are you using?

I was talking to Thomas at Upscales just the other day about this. He recommended the EHEIM Everyday Fish Feeder Programmable Automatic Food Dispenser. I did some research on it, and it looks like a good one. They also should have some in stock!

Edited by JManrow