Zoa eatingNudi removal

rmhuntley

Ok guys, what is prefered way of removing/eradicating nudis. I looked at my tank tonight and found 3 on th glass, so I started looking at colonys, so far I"ve picked off 50 of the little (censored). Is there any method chemically controlling them and killing the eggs so I don't end right back where I am again? thanks in advance.

Ok, I found another one tonight(I think R-3 jinxed me). I need some opinions here. Should I pull EVERYTHING out of the tank and do the nudi/flatworm/general pest dip as described herehttp://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=451720

or dose w/ FWE and just keep killing adults until I see no more. I got every single egg sack that I could off the zoas, but I"m sure there are some hidden in the rock somewhere. Let the opinions fly

Guest Ahbrit

i would completely dose the tank every 2 days if it was me

With a tank that small i would do a 100% WC each time using water from an established tank

You shouldn't even need to use a solution. just do a FW dip alone and it will kill the eggs and nudi's. give em 5 minutes and they will die. FW won't hurt the zoos either. I FW dip all my zoos before adding them to my tank. the eggs are white and laid in a spiral pattern.