Scared last night

YUP

So a couple zoas I bought from badxgillian decided to grow some GHA. Did the research and decided to try the ol' peroxide routine, which of course everyone has a diff opinion on how long, how much etc. Well I decided to wing it so to speak. Woke up for work last night and before I left for work looked into the tank. Lo an behold my freakin train wrecker turbo snail climbed up to my frag rack and was smothering one of the frags I dipped. [emoji79] crap! Couldn't see the zoas as he was sitting on the entire plug. Ain't no way to pull those suckers off so, I just left it. Come this morning, I get home and that dang turbo did it's job and ate every piece of Gha off of the plugs I dipped. They haven't opened up and appear to be all there, but I haven't turned on the lghts yet. Makes you wonder if he smelt it after the dipped and searched it out. Never seen him even close to my frag rack. Hopefully everything is ok:) better than them not opening I suppose cause of the gha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a couple zoas I bought from badxgillian decided to grow some GHA. Did the research and decided to try the ol' peroxide routine, which of course everyone has a diff opinion on how long, how much etc. Well I decided to wing it so to speak. Woke up for work last night and before I left for work looked into the tank. Lo an behold my freakin train wrecker turbo snail climbed up to my frag rack and was smothering one of the frags I dipped. [emoji79] crap! Couldn't see the zoas as he was sitting on the entire plug. Ain't no way to pull those suckers off so, I just left it. Come this morning, I get home and that dang turbo did it's job and ate every piece of Gha off of the plugs I dipped. They haven't opened up and appear to be all there, but I haven't turned on the lghts yet. Makes you wonder if he smelt it after the dipped and searched it out. Never seen him even close to my frag rack. Hopefully everything is ok:) better than them not opening I suppose cause of the gha.

i have a snale not sure if it's the same one but I call him the Gardner! He just cleans up my zoas a few times a week goes up there and cleans them off:)

Ya, turbos are awesome for this purpose but they bulldoze if stuff isn't nailed down, which of course they aren't on a frag rack. Good news is everything looks good and NO algae:) one frag, most but not all of the polyps are opening. I have lost more money then I want to think about because of turbos knocking frags that I haven't glued down off rocks:( you would think this Neanderthal would learn. Nothin like a $2.50 snail killing $20-30 frags to get your blood boiling. Got to love this hobby

Edited by YUP