20x20x18 Acrylic Rimless Cubes

Arsonmfg

I have three brand new rimless acrylic reef tanks for sale, the tanks are 1" thick, the dimensions are 20x20x18. All three tanks have corner overflows, two tanks on the back left and one on the back right. The overflows measure 7" x 4.5" There are no holes drilled yet so you can either drill them to your liking or I will gladly drill two holes of your choice in size free of charge.

These were custom built tanks I purchased from a shop going out of business in California, I had intended to use them for a clownfish breeding setup but never ended up using them.

Since these are 1" thick they would also make an excellent cold water reef aquarium as well.

$225 Each

00m0m_TBpZ260JhT_600x450_zpsqssnt3ij.jpg

Brian just left here... Looks like you're possibly too late. Try sending Brian a PM maybe you guys can work something out. I'll take paypal, you pick up the fees.

I don't mind drilling it just need to know what you want and you'll need to pay for it before I drill it.

Edited by Arsonmfg